Welcome to docBuilder
This is the new web-interface for running, in our opinion, the best in-code documentation compiler there is: phpDocumentor.
What's new in this release? Heaps of things, but here are the headlines:
- Much greater support for PEAR on both windows and linux
- CHM, PDF and XML:DocBook/peardoc2 converters are all stable!
- New tokenizer-based parser is literally twice as fast as the old parser (requires PHP 4.3.0+)
- New external user-level manual parsing and generation allows cross-linking between API docs and DocBook-format tutorials/manuals!
- Color syntax source highlighting and cross-referencing with documentation of source code in HTML, CHM and PDF with customizable templating
- New Configuration files simplify repetitive and complex documentation tasks
- Brand new extensive manual - which can be generated directly from the source using makedocs.ini!
- Many improvements to in-code API documentation including new tags, and better handling of in-code html tags
- New XML:DocBook/peardoc converter makes generating PEAR manual formats easy for PEAR developers along with the --pear command-line switch
- Many new HTML templates, all of them beautiful thanks to Marco von Ballmoos
- A brand new web interface thanks to Andrew Eddie!
phpDocumentor written by Joshua Eichorn
Web Interface originally written by Juan Pablo Morales, enhanced by Greg Beaver and super-charged by Andrew Eddie
Joshua Eichorn email@example.com
Juan Pablo Morales firstname.lastname@example.org
Gregory Beaver email@example.com
Andrew Eddie firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems with phpDocumentor, please visit the website:
submit a bug at PEAR.
Last modified: $Date: 2007/04/19 20:20:56 $
Revision: $Revision: 1.6 $